News & Announcements

RELIABLE BOOK BLOGGERS/REVIEWERS NEEDED!
If you love to read and review fiction (any and all genres and sub-genres) and showcase the amazing authors who write it on your blog, then click HERE to sign-up to become a member of the CBLS Promotions Hosting Team today!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Stolen Property; The Abduction of Mayree Jacobs by Melissa Harlow


Title: Stolen Property: The Abduction of Mayree Jacobs
Author: Melissa Harlow
Sub-Genre(s): Suspense, Erotica
Publisher: Sizzler Editions
Publication Date: February 5, 2010
ISBN #: B0038STZI4
Format: eBook from Author
Reviewer: Sam
Rating: 4.5 Cups

Blurb:*
Mayree Jacobs never dreamed her visit to a sick friend in a hospital could turn into a nightmare. Mistaken for a nurse, she is kidnapped by Quinn Ross, an ex-con whose brother has been wounded in robbery attempt gone tragically wrong. Now an ordinary night is turning into a night of terror. At first she is afraid of Quinn, the criminal who has abducted her. Then she discovers another side to Quinn, a human, caring side. And when he ties her up and makes love to her, Mayree discovers another side to herself.

Review:
In truth I didn’t know what to expect when I picked up this book. Kidnapping and turning it into a love story, I had my doubts. Well, let me put it this way. I opened the book yesterday afternoon and I couldn’t put it away until I finished it. I found this book utterly enthralling.

Quinn and Mayree are so great together. I found at sometimes cringing from the way Quinn treated Mayree but because of how it is described you can see his inner battle to not fall in love.

Overall I found this a unique erotic romance story, it gripped me and had me knots from start to finish. I would recommend this book for someone looking for something a little bit different.

Great characters and an excellent plot.


Available at:
Amazon (Kindle Edition)
Barnes & Noble (Nook book)


--

*Blurb Courtesy of Amazon

**Disclaimer: This book has been provided to Coffee Beans & Love Scenes Reviews free of charge by the author. No money has been exchanged for the review of this eBook. This review reflects the opinion of the individual reviewer and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the other C&R reviewers or this blog’s administrator/editor.

1 comment:

Melissa Harlow said...

I'm so happy that you enjoyed the book!! Thank you very much.
Have a wonderful Christmas,
Melissa Harlow