News & Announcements

RELIABLE BOOK BLOGGERS/REVIEWERS NEEDED!
If you love to read and review fiction (any and all genres and sub-genres) and showcase the amazing authors who write it on your blog, then click HERE to sign-up to become a member of the CBLS Promotions Hosting Team today!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Till Death Do Us Part by E Jamie


Title: Till Death Do Us Part
Author: E. Jamie
Sub-Genre(s): Erotic, Contemporary
Publisher: Amira Press
Publication Date: June 1, 2009
ISBN #: 978-1935348443
Format: eBook from Author
Reviewer: Sam
Rating: 4 Cups

Blurb:*
Sara loved Connor, but he was from the wrong side of the tracks. They eloped and her father had him murdered or so she thought. Pregnant and desperate to escape an arranged marriage Sara married Connor's best friend, Aaron. When Connor returns very much alive, Sara is forced to choose between her first love and the new love she's found.

Review:
I was intrigued by the blurb of Till Death Do Us Part and I have to say there were times my throat clogged up as Sara’s loss and refusal to move on is described. It was like you could feel how bad it got for her and through all the numb and loss she had this little boy she could hold onto. There were also times I wanted to throttle her for not standing up to her parents sooner and I have to say, about half way through it you want her to stick two fingers up at her parents and the force and manipulation they used. A story that can get you changing your opinion is well worth the read in my books. 
 
I wanted to rate this a little less as I didn’t like the ending all that much but this is just my opinion on this story and when I sat down and thought about it, this would be the ideal ending to complete the story, along with my overall enjoyment of Till Death Do Us Part as a whole, so 4 stars is worthy.
 
Overall, this is a really emotional story and an enjoyable read. You feel Sara’s pain, anguish and confusion. Well written and a keeper.  


Available at:
Amazon (Kindle Edition)
Barnes & Noble (Nook book)


--

*Blurb Courtesy of Amazon

**Disclaimer: This book has been provided to Coffee Beans & Love Scenes Reviews free of charge by the author. No money has been exchanged for the review of this eBook. This review reflects the opinion of the individual reviewer and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the other C&R reviewers or this blog’s administrator/editor.

1 comment:

E. Jamie said...

Thanks so much for reading and reviewing Till Death Do Us Part! I'm thrilled you enjoyed it and I'm glad it got you going back and forth as to how the ending could have gone. I went back and forth too! (laughs)